We understand the three organizational components Process, People, and Technology so we offer services to ensure these are aligned. Our team can utilize what you have today and guide your team through process mapping exercises to optimize these three pillars and ensure your RevOps teams are built for scale. The documentation delivered from this process will help your teams visualize the changes and assist in evaluating needs for growing teams.
Revenue leaders rely on clear internal visibility and reliable metrics to make decisions. We aggregate your team’s activities with software reporting tools to ensure you’re tracking the data and KPIs you need to make sound decisions. Areas include:
- Channel Attribution and Lead Scoring
- Sales Pipeline and Forecasts
- Revenue Funnel Analysis
- Customer Health and Activity
- New Business, Retention, and Expansion
Optimize revenue by ensuring your customer journey drives desired, predictable customer outcomes. Our lifecycle mapping process outlines the customer experience from first interest through purchase and account growth. We outline the expected interactions between teams and set up the required tasks, software tools, and reporting to ensure your customers have a consistent experience.
We help your team utilize sales tools to track your pipeline and ultimately turn more of your prospects into customers. We start by understanding your different channels and team structure, then we optimize the stages of your sales process. With the right tools and systems in place, your sales team will be better equipped to forecast revenue and measure your success.
Change isn’t easy. Great documentation alone does not lead to results. We provide the training, services, and tools to enable your team to hit new milestones without stakeholder confusion or technological bottlenecks.
- Process Playbooks — Custom-tailored documentation of your systems and processes to be followed by your team. This is key for initial and continued user adoption of the new process and systems.
- Training — We offer virtual or on-site training to walk through project deliverables and ensure your team gets wins early and often to increase adoption.